A madness metal, impervious to harmful thought or deed...

Tuesday, September 4

Today's Journal

Well, kinda a standard day: I forgot it was a 3 day weekend and that today was Wed. not Tues. so that fucked up the recycling. Ah well. Gathered up the misc. recyclables and put them in the bin so they'll go next week.

Took all pills on time. Felt kinda odd around 6:00pm.

A drop of the creatur' to end the day. Back and sides finger knee all still hurt. Movement pretty messed up. Dirthead called: he was concerned that the last time we got together I looked at my most depressed. I don't remember the meeting, but it was just after the cop beating etc. so I probably was a little shitty looking. He hurt himself over the weekend doing something for his in-laws.

The pig* was pretty pleasant--I guess the painters are done for the month... I miss my music. I have 6,000 songs on iTunes but that's maybe a tenth of my CD collection.

We need a new edit for FJ, need to talk to Kisses about that. We need to put the "Fuck" to bed once and for all.

G'night...

No comments:

Post a Comment